That gives you the freedom to work out however you want, with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vivosmart HR+ provides calories burned information. Whether you’re going for a jog, playing a pick-up game with friends or trying out a new boot camp class, it quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities using intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organizations such as the American Heart Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Additionally, you can use your vivosmart HR+ as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
Take Your Activity to the Gym or the Trails
vivosmart HR+ smart activity tracker is able to track distance, time and pace for indoor or outdoor activities. With GPS, you can get even more accurate distance and pace stats as well as a map of your activity when running or walking outdoors. In addition to tracking your runs, steps and calories, vivosmart HR+ measures floors climbed and intensity minutes.
vivosmart HR+ automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. Simply download Garmin Connect Mobile to your phone or log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, where you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vivosmart HR+ records throughout the day.
- GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk
- Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and heart rate on your wrist
- Receive full suite of smart notifications, which includes email, call, text, social media alerts and more – all from your wrist
- Auto sync to Garmin Connect Mobile to join fitness challenges, review data and receive smart coaching